- For the registration of students of the URJC as speakers it is only necessary to send a brief summary (5 to 10 lines) with the title of the paper, and translation into English that will be published with ISBN in the proceedings of the Conference to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (to cover the availability of the timetable)
- Those who are not students, but want to participate as speakers may apply to the same email email@example.com, sending a brief summary of the proposed paper.
- The registration as wizards will be convened in mid-February 2018.
- Diplomas will be given to the speakers and attendees who so request (the assignment of ECTS credits is currently managing).
- Analyze the past, present and future of the economic activity from a paradigmatic perspective: what we are witnessing a change in the economic system? If so, where we go and what we can do to influence the change of paradigm?
- Propose alternatives to the traditional economic analysis in the light of other sciences.
- Provide a clear overview of the latest developments in the field of economic research, particularly those affecting the postulates of the classical economic theory.
- Review of the marketing and proposal of new forms of negotiation and settlement of problems characteristic of businesses in the 21st century.
- To promote the research activity of students of Economics at the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos in multidisciplinary research teams that can be accommodated experts and students from other universities and companies.
- To provide students with an overview on the status of the current economic paradigm and the expectations about its evolution analyzed from various approaches on the part of teaching staff and professional experts in the field.
- To provide knowledge and skills relating to the diagnosis of the problems of the socio-economic situation in which we live, which are aimed at students with profile in matters of economy and analysis of data.
- The programd activities will focus mainly on lectures and discussion sessions, as indicated in the program presented under the title of “chat-symposium”, where experts will open a discussion with the participants on the topics covered.
- These days offer also the possibility of a follow-up face-to-face through the WebCT platform to students of the courses on-line, both in real time and in deferred mode. To do this will be requested the support of the audiovisual infrastructure service of the URJC.
Traditionally the teaching has been a monologue in one direction, both in the transmission of knowledge from teacher to student in the way to examine. This is due to the nature of the programd instruction and the need to establish a system of evalacion aim to grant the titles.
In these days we want to create a different atmosphere in which pupils acting as professionals, with objectives that go beyond the mere acquisition of academic credits or the fact of receiving knowledge. We want to promote that they themselves generate knowledge and share it with the global society.
We seek to foster the critical spirit, the ability of interdisciplinary dialog and self-tuition. It seeks to question everything that is assumed to descubirir why is described to us the reality as we teach it.
This investigative spirit beyond the argument of authority is the engine of these days.